Welcome to Hamilton Cosmopolitan Club
The Hamilton Cosmopolitan Club welcomes all members, their guests, visitors from affiliated clubs, and new members interested in joining this friendly, local club.
The Cossie Club is a great place to meet new people, participate in events and enjoy the company of others.
Club Opening Hours
- Monday: 11.30am - 8.30pm
- Tuesday-Thursday: 11.30am - 10.30pm
- Friday: 11.30 am - Midnight
- Saturday: 10.00 am - Midnight
- Sunday: 11.00 am - 8.00pm
Bistro Restaurant hours:
- Tuesday to Sunday
( Dinner: from 5.30pm | Lunch: 12pm to 2pm )
Complimentary Birthday Meal –
On any Tuesday or Thursday in the month of your birthday, current financial members can dine for free, plus if you have email you will receive birthday wishes from the club president.
Collect your voucher from reception.
Valid only for the month of your birthday and on a Tuesday or Thursday night.
Our fabulous facilities include:
8 ball tables
And lots more
Courtesy Coach Available
– Wednesday to Saturday from 4pm
The inner run $5 per person , extra $3 p/p from the same address.
The outer run $7 per person, extra $3 p/p from the same address.
Ring the Club if you wish to book a coach to pick you up on 855 2001, contact reception for a ride home
* Expect some time delays if vans are busy.
Raffles and Membership Draws
- Meat Raffles Wed-Fri 5.30pm – tickets sell fast so get in early
- Cash Draws – held throughout the week
- Membership Draw – Wednesday Night, starts at $100 and increases $100 per week, you must be a current financial member and at the club to win
- Door draw Wednesday Nights – $2 per ticket or 3 for $5. Winner gets % prize pool (open to guests and visitors)
- Jokers Wild – Friday Nights – $2 per ticket, be in to win $1,000, $35 or $15
There’s something happening at the Cossie every day, plus we have regular live entertainment and events throughout the year. Check the website regularly to see what’s coming up.
Our family-friendly Bistro Restaurant serves delicious food at affordable prices – the perfect place for lunch and dinner. Plus we do catering for functions.
Snooker, billiards, bowls, fishing, travel, dance, ukulele, racing – the sub-clubs are a great way to meet like-minded people and to have fun.
Host your next event at the Hamilton Cossie Club. We can cater for small events, and functions up to 150+ people, plus we have a range of menus and services to suit all budgets.