Host your next event or function at the Hamilton Cosmopolitan Club. The club is ideal for all types of private functions, including weddings, conferences, birthdays, anniversaries, work parties, and all social gatherings.
For all your catering needs
Friday buffet from 6pm
$20 per person
Cauliflower & Broccoli with Cheese sauce
Italian Pasta Salad
Peach & Blueberry Cobbler
022 4526 795
Cost is from $300 to hire, plus four weeks’ notice for Special Licence.
*additional charges may apply
Our Function Room Offers
- Function centre – (seating for 150+ people)
- Private areas – areas screened off for small groups
- Sound proof room for private band/DJ
- Live entertainment – (downstairs as part of club entertainment)
- Upstairs dance floor
- Unbeatable liquor prices
- Upstairs bar
- Disabled chair lift
- Ample free car parking
- Morning/afternoon tea menu
- Lunch menus
- Buffet menus
- Finger food/platters menu
- Christmas & midwinter Xmas functions
- Upstairs smoking areas
- Upstairs toilets
Function Centre Booking & Hireage Rules & Guidlines
- Bookings must be confirmed four weeks prior to the event.
- Room Hire must be paid when you confirm your booking.
- A special licence is an authority given by the Hamilton City Council to the Club to hold events outside their normal parameters. Applications must be made to the Hamilton City Council minimum 20 working days before function.
- Room Hireage Fee is from $220 (for groups under 100 people).
- Number of guests attending your function and your menu choice of either Buffet or Platters are required 10 days prior to your event.
- All guests attending who don’t belong to our Club must be named on a list provided 10 days prior to the event, to cover sign in criteria.
- On request all guests under the age of 25 must be able to provide suitable ID (NZ Drivers Licence, Passport, 18+ Card only accepted) to prove eligibility to consume alcohol.
- Confirmed Numbers to the Caterer is what you will be charged for.
- Minimum number of people for buffet meals is 35 adults.
- Full payment must be made 10 days before event.
- There may be a requirement for specific function to sign a good conduct agreement which includes the payment of a $500 bond.
These Rules/Guidelines are laid out to help the smooth running of your Function at the Hamilton Cosmopolitan Club.